Be sure to take a look at this months newsletter - You don't want to miss a thing!
We just wanted to congratulate all of our students on doing such a great job at the Fall show! All of their hardwork was showcased, and the end result was excellent!
Here are just a few reminders as we enter the last few weeks of the dance semester:
- We will be having class this week, November 18th through November 23rd.
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Sunday, November 24th and ends on Sunday, December 1st.
- Classes resume on Monday, December 2nd.
- Richmond Hill's Annual Christmas Parade is on Saturday, December 7th. We will be making a float again this year. If you are interested in helping create the float and/or walking in the parade, please sign-up at the studio or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last day of classes for the Fall dance semester is Saturday, December 21st. This is also the deadline to pay for the May Recital costumes and recital bundle, which includes 2 tickets to the May recital, 1 DVD, 1 trophy, and a recital fee.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Take this time to reflect on the many blessings God has bestowed upon us, enjoy your family, and all of the delicious food of the season! Gobble gobble!
Mrs. Teresa and the LMDS Staff
The Performance is being held at Connection Church!
116 Patriots Trail
Hinesville, GA 31313
Turn right out of the studio parking lot, onto Ford Ave/GA-144
Turn left onto US-17 S/Coastal Hwy/GA-25 S. 6.9 mi
Turn slight right. Stay straight to go onto Leroy Coffer Hwy/GA-196 W.
Turn right onto E Oglethorpe Hwy/US-84/GA-38/GA-196
Turn left onto Patriots Trail. (by the BIG YMCA sign)
August 30th, 2013 until September 2nd, 2013 our studio is closed in observance of Labor Day! Studio will re-open Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013. Enjoy your time off!!
On August 24, 2013 at 3:00 pm is our parent orientation at the studio. Please mark your calendar and stop by the studio. You will have the chance to ask many questions. The meeting usually takes 1 hour.
On Sunday August 18, 2013, LMDS holds it first Workshop. Everyone is invited, however, all competition team members must attend this workshop.