For the Holidays...
We just wanted to congratulate all of our students on doing such a great job at the Fall show! All of their hardwork was showcased, and the end result was excellent!
Here are just a few reminders as we enter the last few weeks of the dance semester:
- We will be having class this week, November 18th through November 23rd.
- Thanksgiving Break begins on Sunday, November 24th and ends on Sunday, December 1st.
- Classes resume on Monday, December 2nd.
- Richmond Hill's Annual Christmas Parade is on Saturday, December 7th. We will be making a float again this year. If you are interested in helping create the float and/or walking in the parade, please sign-up at the studio or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last day of classes for the Fall dance semester is Saturday, December 21st. This is also the deadline to pay for the May Recital costumes and recital bundle, which includes 2 tickets to the May recital, 1 DVD, 1 trophy, and a recital fee.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Take this time to reflect on the many blessings God has bestowed upon us, enjoy your family, and all of the delicious food of the season! Gobble gobble!
Mrs. Teresa and the LMDS Staff
Leave a Reply.
Have something you'd like to see addressed on this blog?? Submit a question!
This blog is meant to keep the Parents and Students of Life Moves Dance Studio up to date with what is going on at the studio! Along with handouts, news will also be published on this blog!