By logging on to your child's dance account, you can:
-Manage your payments and your payment methods -Add classes -Send the office staff emails & More!
If you are having any difficulties with your account, please give us a call at: (912)756-8482 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
A Few Tips To Make Online Registration Easy: 1. Refer to the class schedule and pick what class you would like to enroll your child, children, or yourself. Approximate ages and/or levels are listed next to classes so that it is easier for you to pick a class. If you need further help, please contact LMDS for proper class placement! You can also sign up without placing your child in a specific class, and add in the comments box on your registration form which class you want your child to participate.
2. If your child does not meet the age requirement as shown on the class schedule, you will be unable to sign up your child via the registration process. Please send us a note in the comments box for which class you would like to sign up your child.
3. Next, look at the tuition schedule to see the prices for each class. Discounts will be given AFTER you submitted your registration.
4. In the comments box, please share anything you want LMDS office staff or teachers to know. For instance, you want to pay the entire semester, you prefer to pay by check each month, a grandparent wants to pay, etc. Anything that is or could be of importance to us.
5. After registration is complete, log on to the Parent Portal, which you can find on our website under the “Manage Your Account” tab. You will sign in with the email you have provided during registration. If you sign up for the first time, you must click on the link that says that you do not have a password or that you forgot your password. An automated generated password will be emailed to your email address.
6. Via the parent portal you can manage your child’s dance classes, make payments, or contact the office!